So, I wrote about Yoga Festival Haarlem before, giving away two sets of tickets.
Now I’m asking you if you wanna be my yoga date.
No awkward slow dancing and putting out because I bought you a Coconut water, promise. Just a fun day with yoga and my company.
(These two pictures summarize the two main elements of my personality perfectly)
I know I’m not as cuddly with you as I could be. But I’m really appreciative of you. This is how I feel about you whether you like it or not, and whether I show it or not.
I just checked and there’s on average fucking 10,000+ of you weirdos reading along. WHAT. I love interacting with you on Twitter, your comments and emails, and meeting you guys is a total joy. Whether you’re a lurker or a more active reader: HI, YOU’RE CHERISHED, BYE.
Everything I do, reading self help books, doing yoga and fucking around with time techniques? I would do all of that on my own accord; it’s just what I do for fun, website or not.
But thanks to my blog and you guys I get some more opportunities to do cool stuff, and I love that. I think that’s so cool, and humbling. I get to do what I love a little more often. Which is, I don’t know, cool. (Can you tell I’m getting uncomfortable?)
Ok enough showing vulnerability and emotion and general humanity. I’m done. Moving on.
That’s why I want to take one of you with me to the Yoga Festival on the 6th of July. I get to go because of my blog, and it’s only fair that I take someone who made that possible with me. I wish I could take all of you but I can only take one (for now…one day…)!
Does this sound like something you’d like? Please read on and comment.
– Be available on the 6th of July, which is a Sunday.
– Not be a raging psychopath who intends to murder me while I’m trying to have a nice day out.
– Have at least some sort of an inkling of an idea who I am (not because I’ve having diva issues, I just want to take an actual reader with me)
– Be not be repulsed by me.
– Have interest in yoga. You don’t need to have experience or flexibility or fitness, nothing of the sort. If you want to come try some yoga with me in a bunch of workshops, you qualify.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN:
– Depending on where you live, I will come pick you up by car or we meet at Haarlem Central Station where I will pick you up and drive to the festival.
– We do yoga. And eat stuff. And look around. And take selfies if you’re into that.
– Depending of how tired we are and/or sick of we are of eachother at that point, we have dinner.
– I’ll drop you off at a train station or take you home.
– Optional: We name our first born babies after eachother.
WHAT DO YOU DO:
– Easy as always. Comment.
– I’ll send “the winner” an email by next Wednesday.