- Finding the best coffee places all over The Hague.
- So many of my family members coming to cheer me on yesterday (I did the half marathon near my hometown)
- Discovering an organic supermarket near my house with a very nice owner. I can buy sprouts there and ordered some meat from de Groene Weg there so that the times I do eat meat it is organic. (Yes, it’s still killing an animal but my score on the psychopath scale just explains SO much about me.)
- The Silver Spoon cookbook Mariet got me for my birthday: my culinary bible and kitchen BFF. I make recipes out of this book as often as I can. Hell, it’s half the reason I invite people over for dinner.
- These amazing Spirit of Mo tights I’ll be wearing at the Yoga Festival Haarlem all day today.
- Being excited for Helweek (June 29th to July 5th).
- When I was feeling like shit over something I got a really sweet FB message from a reader. That picked me right up. Thanks, C.
- The Enjoy Natural protein powder. I make smoothies for breakfast pretty steady now because of that, getting my protein in and stuff. I think Boabab is my favorite flavor.
- Now that I’ve ran my first 21km, I get to Treat My Self. AND I still get to decide what on. EXCITING.
- Orange Is The New Black Season 3. Lots of my friends thought it was slow, but I thought it was perfect. Or maybe I’m slow. Probably both.
Ok, gotta run* bye.
*Okay, definitely not run. More like a slow half-limping gait. Okay, that’s an exaggeration, but I’m sure as fuck not running today!