Although it seems like a distant memory now with the foggy miserably rain, only a week ago it was gorgeous and sunny weather with lots of sun and high temperatures. I was experimenting with some new things to drink or to snack on and more often than not I accidentally created stuff like this. Hope you like!
- Mint-Lime-Lemon-ade (I LOVE THIS): Pitcher full of water, icecubes, juice of one lime, juice of one lemon and a few slices of both in the pitcher as well as some mint leafs. Super refreshing.
- Coconut Water Ice With A Twist: Freeze a 500 ml carton of coconut water overnight and throw it in your blender the next day with the juice of a pomegranate and some blueberries (or other berries of choice). Very nice and light dessert.
- Fresh Pear Yoghurt: Put a couple of pears in the freezer or fridge for a couple of hours, peel them and then blend them with a little yoghurt and some lime juice. As you can probably see by now, I’m very into cold things.
- Sweet Green Salad: Make a salad with cucumber slices, sprouts, sugar snaps and make salad dressing with mint, lemon and olive oil.
- Small Broccoli Dish: For a heartier snack you can steam some broccoli and eat it with walnuts, red onion and a sprinkle of pepper and nut meg.
(Psssh: I’m featured in Magazijn‘s latest issue: an interview on page 8 and a column on page 33: something about a Discipline Stick & Will Power For The Win. The rest of the magazine is gorgeous too and features lots of interesting content. Check it out and let me know what you think!)