I’m doing a thing. Come have coffee with me.
In 2012 I first did Self Help Summer School. I was free all summer, and I wanted to keep doing something I loved to do. Something that came with a lot of contact with readers, working with people and helping people with self help. I have done workshops too, with the same goal: meeting and coaching readers in one aspect or another.
Doing both these things is wonderful and incredibly rewarding. I love spending my time like that, and I learn a lot too.
I started feeling the itch to do something like that again. But as this summer I will be working regular hours, I knew it had to be in a different format.
I decided I wanted to do some high-personal contact self help coaching stuff. As I put it out there I got requests mostly for one session, which meant I would have time to take on a couple more readers. Which sounds like fun. So I decided to turn it into a Coffee & Coaching date.
Hence, if you want, I am available for coffee and coaching this summer.
What is the thing?
- You meet me in The Hague or Rotterdam*.
- Important: on a Friday, Saturday Sunday (available dates below)
- For a 2,5 hour session
- In which we have -you guessed it- coffee and we talk about whatever is going on with you, questions that you have, directions you want to go in and how to do that.
- After you get the notes I have made and additional tips in an email follow up
For 2,5 hours + email follow up where all my focus is on you, the costs of Coffee and Coaching are 50 euros. But I’ll pay for my own coffee, if that helps.
Things I can do in the thing:
- Talk to you about habit changes, career opportunities, interpersonal relationships and their challenges, (minor to moderate) personal issues, creating a more positive mindset, focus, productivity, higher achievement, more success.
- I’ll be mostly listening and asking questions to help YOU figure it out, but I can also give you lots of tips in terms of psychology, self help and general life wisdom
- I’ve been described as a modern Yoda but not as green and with better syntax.
- Basically anything that you want to improve in your life, I can help you get on the right track with. I can’t do it for you, but I can help you do it.
Things I cannot and will not do:
- Therapy for any type of disorder (go to a professional).
- Help you with your homework (get a tutor)
- Sex (go to a professional).
How do I book you for Coffee and Coaching?
- Easy as pie!
- If you have Paypal, click the button below and reserve a time slot by paying. Send me an email at info[a]theselfhelphipster.com which slot you want in so I can take it off the website. EDIT: Paypal button doesn’t work! Email me!
- If you don’t have Paypal, we’ll do it over email and you can email me at info[a]theselfhelphipster.com too.
Looking forward to seeing you. And the coffee.
*Can’t meet me for coffee in either of these places? Convince me of why I should come to your amazing city (start with the food) or we make it a (Skype) Call for Coffee and Coaching for half price.
*Worried you’ll buy a slot and your time slot will already be booked? Honey, I’m nice but I’m not Lady Gaga. I expect I will fill a few, not all of them.
Plus, if it turns out I’m overbooked you’ll obviously get your money back.