Yessss, new episode alert!
BOOK OF THE MONTH
Another book I mention is Rick Pastoor’s GRIP, a really cool (and Dutch!) time management and productivity book. You’ve probably seen it all over social media, but it is a really good and useful guide. You can get that here*, it is doing REALLY well too!
In our eyes Sarah Knight’s Calm the F*ck Down is a hipper version and more elaborate version of the Serenity Prayer with Sarah Knight’s quirky metaphors and fun stories. However, we were suffering from Sarah Knight Fatigue and I didn’t read this book all the way through. Eh.
“Overthinking is the antithesis of productivity”.
Also, don’t ever read 10X and read this article instead.
Pop Culture Pleasure
- EIGHTIES MUSIC. For me inspired by the Umbrella Academy and for Andrew because someone was cleaning while listening to eighties powerballads! This is a great playlist.
- The Umbrella Academy <3 Such a good show with a KICKASS playlist
- The Marvellous Miss Maisel is a show on Amazon Prime and it is REALLY fun and pretty. Very light-hearted and feminine, while also expressing some serious feminist messages.
- Epicurious.& Bon Appetit on Youtube. Great culinary channels and their videos are so fun, delicious and filled with personable food experts.
- My Mac & Cheese recipe!
- ALL THE BAKING SHOWS ON NETFLIX: I HAVE SEEN THEM. Sugar Rush, Zumbo’s Great Desserts, Nailed It. All of ’em.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race, obves. Yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever.
- The band Saarloos
- Dutch rapper Snelle – and he has a new EP out.
- Monica Geuze’s Podcast!
- Andrew also really likes listening to the Invest Like A Boss podcast with fun guys and good investment tips.
- Bought a new coffee machine and it is AWESOME.
Next episode Drew & I will discuss The Time Paradox by Philip Zimbardo & John Boyd!
If you’ve liked our podcast please review it on iTunes and drop us a line on our social media!