Welcome to my new Month In Review. Alternate title: ‘Who Am I Kidding This Is Just Food Pics Of Random Dates And A Couple of Bullet Points So Let’s Hope I Get Away With It’
- I went to De Groene Meisjes book launch and wrote a review on their book!
- I went to the Seasonal Soul Gathering from Roots and Seasons and that was just lovely.
- Announced my book. Drank entire bottle of champagne with my friend.
- Ordered sushi when not working.
- Got sick. That wasn’t awesome. Luckily it was just a heavy cold/mild flu so I was up and running again after 4 days in bed.
- Made this Culy salad with peas, sweet potato, bacon and have since been dreaming about caramelised walnuts.
- Wrote How To Win At Sex. Because I want you to win at sex.
- Made a lot of Italian food. Snapchatted a lot of it. This pasta puttanesca is my favorite dish at the moment. The cinnamon makes it magical.
- Made my first batch of pesto. Ate home made pesto for about three days in a row. The garlic smell coming off me was unreal. And unpleasant.
- Writing book chapters.
- My boyfriend learned how to make pulled pork and parmesan curly fries. That man just does not stop.
- I ranted or raved about things on Snapchat during work breaks. I show my to do list a lot too, recap of the old one every Sunday and intro of the one for the new week too.
- Ran 15K in 1:30. That was new, and fun.
- Had Thanksgiving Dinner with my friends.
Sorry for being absent, work is top priority right now and the rest of the time I just make sure I relax, eat well and take care of myself.
December will be more work, Christmas dinners and me going on a little writing holiday/city trip.
You’ll be seeing more of me before December ends though, promise.
Thanks for sticking around with/for me. Love you, miss you. bye.