Let’s have coffee and talk about self-help stuff.
So, I have a huge chunk of free time coming up and I want to dedicate two (or three) afternoons to the things I love: Self help, talking a lot, and you guys.
After giving a lot of thought to how I most want to do it and now feeling very excited about it, I want to cordially invite you to the Self Help Hipster workshop, the 30th of November and the 14th of December!
I’ve given three Law of Attraction lectures last year; those were so much fun to organize and were well-received by the attendees (thank God). The material from the Law of Attraction lecture will be a part of the workshop, but it’s not the main focus anymore: Instead, I want to take a more general, holistic approach to all things that can help you improve your life. This will include habits, health, but there will be room for whatever you would like me to talk about or help you with!
- I have room for 12 people at my dining room table per workshop.
- The first one is the 30th of November (Saturday) and the second is 14th of December (Saturday)
- It will be from 13:00 until 16:00 (but if we end up going a little longer it’s totally okay.)
- It’s going to be at my own place in Rotterdam. At my dining room table. Please don’t be a serial killer with an axe.
- Fee: 25 euros.
What will you get:
- An afternoon of fun and inspiration with a bunch of cool people. And me. I’m also there.
- A lecture of the entire Law of Attraction e-book (plus the actual e-book)
- A lecture on my NEW e-book Habit & Habit Change (plus the upcoming e-book, which will premier on December 1st*)
- 3 hours of unlimited access to the unholy amount of self help that is stored in my brain.** Ask me anything.
- Green juice or coffee, cookies or raw cacao treats, or all of the above. Baby you can have whatever you like.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, just send me an e-mail to email@example.com and tell me which date you want to attend. I would love to see you.
(Belgian Readers: I know there are quite a few babes from Belgium out there who might want to come, but who don’t want to travel all the way to Rotterdam. Here’s the deal: If one of you finds me a living room to talk in -on the 1st of December or 15th of December- I’m totally there! Any excuse to listen to your lovely accents. Also, get me a Waffle and I will love you forever.)
*Cough-elite-cough you’ll be one of the very first people to read it you fancy person you.
**I know almost every tiny self help trick in existence and always forget everything else. Oh, irony.