While completely failing to stay off the Internet (but with a sort-of legitimate reason because I wanted to write a few more articles for when I’m away from my website), I stumbled upon Gala Darling’s fanfuckingtastical list of 50 Things To Do Before Summer ends. It’s awesome, go read it.
My personal Top 10 from this list are the following:
- Wear something totally inappropriate & go dancing
- Lie in bed in the morning, with the windows open & good music playing loudly
- Take an outdoor yoga class
Buy a hula-hoop & start using it!
- Have a slumber party with a friend & go out for breakfast in the morning
- Get a massage which makes you feel as if your body’s melting
- Buy a fabulous sun-hat
- Spend some quality alone time in saucy underwear
- Carry a tiny water-gun in your purse (doesn’t this sound like the best idea EVER?!)
- Lie around in the grass with your sunglasses & a pair of headphones on
And my personal additions to this list would have to be…
- Go to the best icecream parlor in town and buy an extravagantly large icecream, with whipped cream on top.
- Go to the park with hooping buddy & BFF Lin and some good music and practice, practice, practice!
- Put open all the windows in my house, play some Rolling Stones and make breakfast for the boyfriend
- Hang out with friends in the park
- Spend a day with my cousins and have water balloon fights
- Run for an hour in the morning — and then do nothing for the rest of day.
- Have a picnic on our balcony
- Make my own icecream !
- Go to another festival (timetable-wise virtually impossible, but who knows when time travel starts happening)
What do you still want to do this summer? Please tell me, I’d love some more good suggestions to incorporate in my own final month of summer!