Ready for ravings about Jen Sincero’s second book?
30 DAY CHALLENGES
- ANDREW was killing it with the drawing and he made the drawing for my last blogpost. It was awesome and I showed it off to everyone. Next challenge? Daily visualising!
- LIANNE aka me was doing a social media detox, which was FINE but boring. I’m not online as much, which is nice, but I am glad to be back. Ya’ll are nice and funny. Next challenge? Doing self help book exercises!
BOOK OF THE MONTH
Jen Sincero’s You Are A Badass At Making Money.
This is probably my favourite self help book of the year, if not two years. For us, it’s up there with Brian Tracy’s Eat That Frog. You can buy it here for 15.99* or click the picture above (I’m trying something new).
*Affiliate links. Thanks for buying books via my links. I see you and I appreciate it.
POP CULTURE PLEASURE
- LIANNE: the Will it-series by Rhett & Link from Good Mythical Morning.
- ANDREW: Lil’ Kleine’s new album. After this we got a bit sidetracked talking about my (TERRIBLE) taste in music, including our shared love for Dutch hiphop and pop rap and whatever. Favourites of ours are Jungle, Ik Heb Je Door and (embarrassingly enough) Blijf Rustig and 4xduurder. Leave a comment if you listen to that too!
- ANDREW: Is still working on his van and flying. Also, Wonder Woman!!!!! (Also this gif of her lusting after Chris Pine is my favourite thing).
- ANDREW: Also went on a bit of a depressing talk about nuclear waste in Fukushima. Let’s just not talk about that anymore.
- LIANNE: I’m obsessed with my friend’s YouTube account that I’m featured on from time to time. Her name is Susannah and she does fun shit she videos for her Youtube Channel. Check it out if you want to look at me making faces and saying weird things.
- LIANNE: Also, editing. I am starting on the editing process of my book. I have discovered I still have a long way to go in terms of word count expected from my book, but on we go!
Next book: Ariane Huffinton’s Thrive!
Thanks for listening and checking out our podcast. You know the drill. Cheers.