Self Help Hipster Podcast S02E01: Deep Work!
SELF HELP HIPSTER PODCAST SEASON 2!
30 DAY CHALLENGE:
- I did 84 yoga classes in a row and then I had an epiphany. More in the podcast, my ebook(s) and my ebooks to come.
- Andrew is crazy busy so he never actually got around to opening his 5-minute journal.
- Deep Work by Cal Newport. Meh. Buy it if you are so inclined, I don’t think you need it. It’s not bad, but it’s not necessary either. It reads like a dissertation. It’s 15 bucks for the paperback.
POP CULTURE PLEASURES:
- Lady Wood by Tove Lo: SO GOOD. Listen to Lady Wood, Flashes and Don’t Talk About it.
- Niykee Heaton merch. I have sponsored the government with import tax like crazy, but you know what. I’m decked out in NBK stuff. I stand by my decisions.
- RuPaul Podcasts. They’re BRILLIANT. Start at the beginning.
- Before the Flood by Leonardo diCaprio. It’s been taken off Youtube but I’m sure you can find it somewhere!
- The Universe Has Your Back* by Gabrielle Bernstein!
“The Universe: Sending signs to white women in their twenties”
I say Universe-y things and still legit one of the funniest things I have ever seen.